Below is a list of organisations providing financial support to businesses. We regularly identify funding opportunities for businesses and communicate these through our Business Bulletin and social media channels. Subscribe to stay updated.
Enterprise M3 Funding Escalator
Managed by The FSE Group on behalf of Enterprise M3 LEP, the £10 million Funding Escalator provides funding as follows:
- The Expansion Loan Scheme can provide a loan of up to £300,000 to established SME businesses requiring finance for expansion activities that will deliver substantial growth.
- The Short Term Trade Loan Scheme can provide loan funding of £50,000 to £300,000 to SME businesses with a short term trade funding requirement.
- The Growth Fund can provide up to £200,000 as an equity investment in high growth small and medium sized businesses. The investment must be matched by at least an equal amount of private investment.
Hampshire Chamber of Commerce can help you find, compare and apply for all types of business finance, from asset and property through to invoice and unsecured loans. In collaboration with the Rangewell platform, they have access to thousands of loan products from over 300 lenders.
If you would like to chat with funding specialists about your business finance options, please enquire at: http://rangewell.com/hampshirechamberofcommerce.
Start Up Loans
Start Up Loans offer personal loans for business purposes to help entrepreneurs start up their venture. They are available to anyone who is considering setting up a business or has been trading for up to 24 months. For more information visit the Start Up Loans website.
LEADER rural funding programme
LEADER is a European funding programme that provides grants from £2,500 to £100,000 to rural businesses, communities, farmers, foresters and land managers for projects that create jobs, help rural business growth and benefit the rural economy.
Projects funded under the LEADER programme must support one or more of the six following priorities:
- support micro and small businesses and farm diversification
- boost rural tourism
- increase farm productivity
- increase forestry productivity
- provide rural services
- provide cultural and heritage activities
LEADER could support innovation to make farming, rural economies and communities more sustainable. It could boost new and existing small and medium rural enterprises and the rural tourism economy.
The borough of Basingstoke and Deane is covered by two LEADER programmes:
Whether you are looking to start a business, are an existing business needing help to grow or a business looking to relocate, we can help you on your journey.
Latest figures show Basingstoke is the place to do business
Basingstoke and Deane continues to demonstrate it is a workplace winner, following the release of the latest office take-up figures.
During #NAW2020 over 900 stakeholder events took place celebrating the diversity of #apprenticeships; #NAW2020 trended No. 1 UK wide & #AskAnApprentice and #AskAnEmployer online Q&Aâ€™s reached thousands.
What a success! ???? Thanks for your support!https://t.co/EWxxjbJpXn pic.twitter.com/ZsHWik5c1C