Business parks to meet all needs
Office accommodation is available in the town and in three large business parks with mixed use and industrial accommodation available at Daneshill, Kingsland Business Park and Houndmills.
For more information, contact email@example.com
Basing View is the town's central business district and is home to over 100 businesses. Easy to reach by both rail and road, there are a wide variety of shops, bars, restaurants and entertainment venues all on the doorstep.
The programme of continual renewal and improvement makes it attractive to companies of all sizes, from start-ups to corporate headquarters. Recent newcomers to Basing View are the new John Lewis at Home and Waitrose store and Network Rail, having recently completed its multi-million pound joint training and regional operating centre.
The recent transformation of the landscaping at Basing View has created a fresh, new, greener look and with a new speculative Grade A office development underway and plans for a business class hotel in progress, we are building a thriving, growing community.
- 65-acre business park
- Enterprise Zone status
- 1,000,000 sq ft built offices
- Home to 170+ businesses
- 4,000 employees already here
- 8 minutes’ walk to the rail station
- 4 minutes’ drive to Junction 6 of the M3
- Shuttle bus service
- 4 minutes’ walk (this is the shortest time) to the town centre
- Access to 200+ shops incorporating Festival Place, The Malls and the Top of the Town.
- 45 minutes direct by train to London
- 45 minutes drive to Heathrow
Chineham Business Park
Less than 5 minute drive from Basingstoke town centre and five minutes from the M3, Chineham offers a secure, well-maintained business environment with park occupancy at a record high. Occupiers benefit from a range of amenities including a cafe, gym and nursery, and a travel to work plan that includes a courtesy coach from Basingstoke town centre.
- Close to Basingstoke with excellent transport links
- Modern, purpose-built accommodation
- Flexible lease packages
- Safe and attractive setting and convenient on-site amenities and facilities
- On-site management team
- On-site parking
- Free shuttle service to Basingstoke town centre
Basingstoke has an industrial annual take up of around 350,000 sq ft supported by easy and extensive road networks, including the M3 motorway at junction 6 and 7, the A33 to Reading and Newbury, the A339 to Newbury and the A34 to Oxford and Midlands.
Houndmills is recognised as one of the key commercial areas of Basingstoke showcasing some of the best industrial/retail/warehouses. Viables, Chineham and Daneshill combine offices with some light industrial units.