We understand healthcare and pharma companies have a very specific set of factors at the heart of location decisions, with skills base and spirit of innovation lying at their heart.
We’re home to some of the world’s leading companies in pharmaceuticals and life sciences, as well as pioneering healthcare.
Our competitive advantage:
- Our robust economy and solid foundation of growth offers a risk-free location for your UK headquarters or local operations.
- Strong workforce. The sector employs over 7800 people with access to an excellent supply of graduates studying courses related to pharmaceuticals, life sciences and healthcare.
- Innovative edge. We're home to the North Hampshire Hospital and the NHS North Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group, pioneers of leading-edge cancer treatment.
- BioMerieux UK Ltd
- Crescent Pharma Limited
- Eli Lily and Company Limited
- Genus Plc
- Sumitiomom (SH) Cyrogenics of Europe Limited
- Oxoid (Thermo Scientific)
- Vishay measurements Group UK Ltd
- Vision RT
Basingstoke is a great place for businesses to locate. There are excellent transport links, a strong skills base and supportive local infrastructure. For families it has good schools, excellent health care facilities including a Foundation Trust status hospital.
Thinking big or small? We have offices that can work for you - from HQ buildings to start-up office space.
Latest figures show Basingstoke is the place to do business
Basingstoke and Deane continues to demonstrate it is a workplace winner, following the release of the latest office take-up figures.
All UK employers with a PAYE scheme will be able to access support to continue paying part of their employeesâ€™ salary for those that would otherwise have been laid off during this crisis. Find out more about the #Coronavirus Job Retention scheme here: https://t.co/rEQdMAx1Ei pic.twitter.com/JmUzM1CMpO