Enterprise Zone status making it even more cost-effective to locate your business here
From April 2017 approximately half of Basing View has been designated Enterprise Zone status as part of EZ³, a new multi-site Enterprise Zone comprising three sites Basing View, Longcross and Whitehill & Bordon.
The three unique sites are connected through the value of innovation, 5G communications, cyber security and sustainable technologies.
The Government-backed Enterprise Zone will offer a range of benefits* including:
- 100% business rates discount, worth up to £275,000 over a five year period
- High quality Business Support at each site
- Excellent transport links to London and the UKs main airports of Heathrow and Gatwick
- A highly skilled and talented workforce, with proximity to first-rate academic institutions
- Exciting potential for R&D collaboration with world class institutes on your doorstep, including The Pirbright Institute, 5G Innovation Centre, Surrey Centre for Cyber Security, and The Institute for Cyber Security Innovation
- Expert support to help access the Government R&D Tax Credit scheme
- Access to global markets through Department for International Trade
We're a town built for business. It's what drives and excites us. And we've not forgotten the importance of quality of life either.
We're proud of our unpretentious approach of doing business and living life well. We think you will be too.
Built for business
From our earliest origins, Basingstoke has been driven by commerce; a desire to increase prosperity and develop our town’s industry and infrastructure.
Our plans for the future are ambitious.
Basingstoke is already home to a highly-educated, highly skilled population (41,600 in fact).
You can recruit locally to find the people who'll help drive your business.